Apr 5, 2012

Collar and promises



Photobucket















I have bought this collar about hmmm 2 months ago from Stella Neckwear. I really like it, but i cant found any clothes that match with it, and finally i just found it yesterday :P
My face look so white and pale there and i hate the bangs, i cut it by my self last week and it looks like...... :|

Photobucket Photobucket
I pair it with a stripped-sweater from Topshop, with a plain black shorts.
I was searching for a skater black skirt, but i still can't find it:S

Photobucket
By the way, see! I'm wearing bracelet which i bought at Spring Wipe Out, from kak Diana Rikasari's Booth. They're too lovely♥

And the last, maybe it's too fast, but i wanna say Happy Easter Day for all Christian People;);)
Much love, xxoooo


17 comments:

  1. love your top! checkout mine dear thankyou<3

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey :) your blog is quite nice, this is why I am following you <3 I'd love you for checking my blog, too. http://grouchygoblin.blogspot.de/ Hope to see you there :) Have an amazing day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou!!:) followed you back, you got an amazing blog<3

      Delete
  3. thanks! you look so cute ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fantastic blog and brilliant post!!! You're amazing!!! Your sense of style is fantastic too!!! Absolutely brilliant...

    the-white-list.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE YOUR BLOG <33
    i'm following you
    mind to follow back? :)

    http://www.feliciayohana.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. thankyou dear! followed back, bytheway i love your blog:) xxxo

      Delete
  6. The collar looks amazing with your striped top!

    ReplyDelete
  7. collars always goes perfect with navy style ;)

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous top ! Really nice look :) Kiss x


    http://mfashionmyobsession.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete