Apr 3, 2012

Freedom for a while

HHHHEY! I just can't believe that I have passed all the school's exams and also still can't believe that I will leave my school just for about 3 weeks more after the National Exam:""
Time goes so fast, I feel like I just start my junior high school and now I'm going to continue my study as a senior high school student on July:O

Bytheway, I have cut my hair about several weeks ago, and now I feel like ummm, it's too short. Wdyt?

Photobucket
The photo was taken at Taman Anggrek Mall by my friend, Calvin (follow him @xcalvin13 :D) about a week ago to celebrate my friend's birthday, MELINDA! (follow her also @heyaitsmelinda) :3
But i didn't get any picture with her, except with her shoes-__-
Photobucket


That day i wear an asymmetric yellow shirt, and ripped jeans from my friend's shop Lilmiss Collete also my new shoes from Anastasia's booth that i bought on Spring Wipe Out last time:P
Photobucket

Photobucket

 Photobucket
. Photobucket
And you know, I feel so colorful that time. See, I wear a yellow shirt and i brought a pink bag with green shoes LOOL XD

I really like my friend, Regina's outfit that time. (she is the owner of Lilmiss Collete!:P)
Regina wear her closet's leather jacket and jeans legging. She looks a lot like Vanessa Hudgens♥♥
Photobucket
And also Jessica's shoes, that she got from Central Park New Look♥
Photobucket

Me and my friends going to have a blog that will post anything about us, I'll tell you soon about the address!!:P Much love xxxooo

2 comments: