Apr 15, 2012

Passion For Fashion With Lilmiss Colette

Haa! I'm on my holiday now, my school called it "Minggu Tenang" it is a week before my national exam. :(
I'm going to have my national exam next week, wish me super luck!
And the best thing about next week, I'm going to have a Bazaar with my friend's Online Shop, Lilmiss Colette!
I'm going to sell my things in very loooow price! and i have decided that 10% of my things profit will be reserve for social activity;)
All secondhand stuff that i sell is just used for a photoshoot, or used once even never used before. So i decided to sell it instead of being inside of my wardrobe, and don't worry, they are in a good condition, of course! :)
I also sell some of my shoes, and new stuff f make sure that you come to our Bazaar on Saturday, 28th of April on Dian Kasih National School, Citra garden 3. For further information, go follow my friend --- @lilmisscolette :D

Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. good luck dear ♥
    hope the best for your exams,
    goodluck and god bless ya

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hai! I'm Feli, from Indonesia, just like you ^^ . I'm holding a GIVEAWAY PARTY for 5 Vintage pieces + 50 Followed Back!

    Find how on vloething.blogspot.com
    Find your favorite vintage pieces on vloethingvintage.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. good luck for ur national exam dear!

    itsmerhianiiy.blogspot.com ^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Good luck with your exams!

    I'm one of your new followers!

    xo

    http://girlonbroughtonstreet.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. woow great idea! goodluck on your exam :)

    Visit my blog? xx Miss Beatrix (http://missbeatrix.blogspot.com)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wish i could by something from your booth ♥
    aaaaaa the heels and the docmart!!
    you look stunning ,the short is adorable ♥
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete