May 24, 2012

Feeling like slurpee, yum!

Sorry for posting twice this day, i have so many things to post but no connection :(
Sooo, i'm gonna post my holiday activity. I spent so many day for making this photosss, i usually do it alone, but some of photos taken by my bestiee, melinda x (@heyaitsmelinda)

Photobucket
Sevel Tank
Photobucket
Green Crochet Top&American Flag Shorts
All the stuffs i wearing in the photos above is all from my friend's online shop,
@lilmisscolette / @reginacardoza contact her for information :)

Photobucket
Naa! This one is my photographer of those photos ahaha KATARINAMELINDAAA<3

Photobucket
Btw this one was my friend's, Yesica DIY. Wondering how she made that Leopard, cool!

Photobucket
Btw i just dyed my hair to green and pink, what do you think? ;p
Photobucket

Photobucket



Photobucket
Wearing Beach Top from Forever21, Ripped Jeans from @lilmisscolette, Bershka Eyewear and my bro's Vans Shoes:P
Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Wearing: Forever21 Plain Neon Tank, Rainbow Ripped Jeans

Photobucket 
Wearing: Roxy Long Tank, Green Wedges
Photobucket

RPhotobucket
Wearing : Roxy Long Tank, Rainbow Ripped Pants, Shocking Pink Doc Martens Shoes.\

All the photos was inspired from tumblr post! Check my tumblr :)
Btw, that i just made that shorts! What do you think? That was my second experiment after my batik highwaist, and you can pre-order that shorts too. Contact me: @kimberychrisya
I think i'm going to make a new experiment again with my top, hope you guys like it!! :)

xoxooxoxoxoxoxoxx

6 comments:

  1. Wow where did u get ur hair dyed ? :O cool !

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool diy!!!

    www.calitahin.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really love your styles! You are so cool! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love ur rainbow pants!


    if you don't mind please visit my blog!thank you theb <3

    xoxo,
    ANGEL

    ReplyDelete
  5. edgy style !! lovee ..

    LOL (lotsoflove)
    JAL
    http://sweetlittletalk.blogspot.com (follow me?)

    ReplyDelete