Oct 25, 2012

take me home

Heeeello! Finally can post something on my blog since the last post and it was august tehee
My schedule is going busy and busier, test and homework everyday, and just feeling a lil bit happy to have a midterm break this week
Actually it wasn't a midterm break at all, i have to do soooo many project and i'll get a "super combos" when the school started next monday *sigh*

I'm currently in love with the red lips, okay it was totally inspired by taylor swift :P
So it was just another random photos i took in last night, and sorry for the "not-so-good" quality photos and the noise i did on some photos ;)

Photobucket Photobucket

Photobucket Photobucket

Bow Tie- DIY
Leather HW- Pull and Bear
Red Pump Heels- Payless Shoesource



Happy weekend guys! :D 

4 comments:

  1. love your leather short ;)
    red fits well on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aaak the elf ears are just so cute! I love the touch of red btw ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love it! You have a great blog <3

    Would you like to follow each other? ;)

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete