Nov 30, 2012

Hello, December!☀

Hey I'm so happy its weekend already! Um, although I haven't finished my final test, but at least I could do anything I want to do for this two days \:D/
Have u guys finished your final test? And good luck then;)

So today i just read some haters page on IG, and i think thats really pathetic. Every humans can make a mistake, including me, you. If you hate someone, at least respect them as human being.

By the way welcome December! Its almost christmas! Actually i'm not celebrating it but i just love the decorations of christmas light, and every things. aha

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

And... Say hello to my room's other corner! :D 
Photobucket

Top- ZARA
Leggings- Rainbowspell Shop (Facebook)
Heels- decimalshop
Sunglasses- Lilmiss Colette

Hows your weekend? Have a great one! :) x

4 comments:

  1. great photos & nice blog! i like it! Maybe we follow each other!? let me know :) greetings www.yuliekendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love your leggings! :)

    xx
    http://earlithaolivia.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. hi, am planning to buy boots from decimalshoe
    how are them? are they in good quality?

    ReplyDelete