Jun 14, 2013

To live and let go

Hey guys i'm so happy that summer break is finally here, yay!
 photo photo_zpsb2924cc5.jpg

Have you checked my instagram yet? If you did you must be know that I've posted a picture about my #summerbreaktodolist which i think its really fun to do.
Oh, i actually blurred it because i'd like to post it one by one, and i hope i could post it all to my blog soon and because posting to my blog is one of those thing to do in my list so, yeah!:)))

This is my first #summerbreaktodolist on the first day of holiday. My holiday will be until 23rd July, so loong omg i'm so happy XD
 photo photo_zpsa0de15bd.jpg  photo photo_zps138309f8.jpg  photo photo_zpsb2f9c0d0.jpg  photo photo_zps68a3e346.jpg  photo photo_zpsa83d592b.jpg  photo photo_zpse7a7a6d4.jpg

So about my outfit here is it:
Jumpsuit ZARA TRF
Fringe Sandals Payless Shoesource
Nail Polish The Face Shop
I love Payless Shoesource shoes with the brand "Brash", i also got a pair of pump heels which is my current fave pump heels now. They're so comfortable and cheapieees, and the most important thing is they're so meeee. When you're ready come and get it na na na na

 photo photo_zps33dff21d.jpg Say hello to my little baby, Kuro! Gewk

You know sometimes i wish having my own photographer, its kinda tiring to have yourself as a model and photographer at the same time. Like you gotta set the camera on the angle that you want, and you have to pose in about 10secs. And the most annoying part is when you having your head cropped because the camera zoomed and you didnt even recognize it.
But, anyway thanks to mr tripod for accompanying me in almost every post, and keeping secret about every weird things i've done. 
♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥

I know I talked too much... Okay
So thats all about my first #summerbreaktodolist and i hope you guys have a nice holiday! Yay

*ps: if you guys trying it too, dont forget to hashtag #summerbreaktodolist on instagram or twitter and let me know whats on your to-do list :))

Laffffyaa!♥

10 comments:

  1. Hello from France
    I am very happy to welcome you!
    Your blog has been accepted in Asia Indonesia______N°266 a minute!
    On the right side, in the "green list", you will find all the countries and if you click them, you will find the names of blogs from that Country.
    Invite your friends to join us in the "directory"!
    The creation of this new blog "directory" allows a rapprochement between different countries, a knowledge of different cultures and a sharing of different traditions, passions, fashion, paintings, crafts, cooking,
    photography and poetry. So you will be able to find in different countries other people with passions similar to your ones.
    We are fortunate to be on the Blogspot platform that offers the opportunity to speak to the world.
    The more people will join, the more opportunities everyone will have. And yes, I confess, I need people to know this blog!
    You are in some way the Ambassador of this blog in your Country.
    This is not a personal blog, I created it for all to enjoy.
    SO, you also have to make it known to your contacts and friends in your blog domain: the success of this blog depends on all Participants.
    So, during your next comments with your friends, ask them to come in the 'Directory' by writing in your comments:
    *** I am in the directory come join me! ***
    You want this directory to become more important? Help me to make it grow up!
    Your blog is in the list Asia Indonesia______N°266 and I hope this list will grow very quickly
    Regards
    Chris
    We ask that you follow our blog and place a badge of your choice on your blog, in order to introduce the "directory" to your friends.
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/06/12090603083012502810288938.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/19/120319072128505749603643.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/07/12/12071211040212502810092867.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/28/120328020518505749640557.gif
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/03/15/1203150723211250289584870.png
    http://nsm05.casimages.com/img/2012/09/21/12092110155912502810343002.gif

    If you want me to know the blog of your friends, send me their urls which allows a special badge in the list of your country
    I see that you know many people in your country, you can try to get them in the directory?
    Please! Actively support the "Directory" by making known to your friends! Thank you! "Unity is strength"
    Not need an invitation to join the Directory. Any person who makes the request is entered
    ***********New on the site
    Ranking of Countries
    Invite your friends know made ??
    the website to raise your ranking in the Country

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute jumpsuit!

    Would you like to visit/follow each other?
    http://currentlybreathing.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. love your jumpsuit and hat kim ♥

    mind to check my new post on :
    claireteressa.blogspot.com
    thanks ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looking so cute with that jumpsuit <3

    JOIN I NEED TAILORED x THE DAYDREAMER GIVEAWAY here :
    http://steffisanta.blogspot.com/2013/06/my-own-spring-i-need-tailored-x.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. that jumpsuit is so cute and so are you! happy summer (:

    -terry
    terrydunakim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your sandals!
    cozy plaze too :D

    www.putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com
    www.putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com
    www.putrivalentinalim.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. such a cute outfit!
    Loving your sandals :)

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. beautiful photos! i like them !
    Maybe we follow each other!?
    Let me know :)
    Greetings

    www.YulieKendra.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. love your pics so much!
    would you mind to follow each other? :)

    www.lepetitejournal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete