Aug 7, 2013

.laciport

Hey guise,

{Crop Tops - Flare Skirt - Highwaisted Shorts}
SOOOOO. i'm currently in love with these things and been wearing it like all the time. It just comfortable and nice to wear like omfg srsly.

 photo mege_zps8eb3f1bc.jpg

My pineapple top is so addicting, all in pineapple is just so tropical and summer(ry)!! (well that was my opinion tehehe:p). It was from H&M.
And my black flare skirt was from Cotton On.

I know its kinda weird to post an outfit this way. (plus i didn't post any other photos of this outfit. ps: i don't have any!!)
I've been editing my photos like this for like several months and what, i'm obsessed. Can't stop. Like. I just can't. When I'm in love, i won't stop. yeah

JFYI, i'm using photoshop. It's quite confusing at first but when you use it more often, it more like your best(est)-friend, yeah// They absolutely know what you want. //

So that is. Lemme know what do you think about this outfit :)

XX.

22 comments:

  1. pineapples! I fell in love with that crop top!
    amazing aoutfit, you look beautiful!
    and I love your blog, too!

    Kejmy ♥.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's no weird at all. Everyone has her/his own way, right? oh, I was first found Adobephotoshop a bit confusing too but it turns out to be the best photo editor (well for me) :)
    Anyway, Happy Summer!

    XO, Jane

    ReplyDelete
  3. cute pineapple dress! :)

    http://dreamybubblebee.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice photo thoo~ x3
    I love your top like so so much :D
    thanks for your nice comment on my blog btw ;;)

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. i have to agree that anything tropical-ish is something worth to buy! and lovely outfit!

    http://fashiondity.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. so stylish<3 love ur top
    check out my blog?
    jessillesilv.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your top!<3

    xoxo, MICH GLOSSARY
    Instagram: @michelleothman

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute one! Love it. Would you mind to follow each other's blog, dear?
    Please drop me a line you like to . :3

    Xoxo


    Lauretha

    ReplyDelete
  9. Noooo, it's not weird at all. You look so cute with pineapples all over your top
    Fresh and gorgeous

    Love,
    100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  10. you look very cute!
    i follow you
    www.bebagottel.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Stunning look! Your shoes are awesome!

    http://jointyicroissanty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ah wow, such a lovely way to post an outfit! And I LOVE the pineapple top!!!
    Thanks for visiting my blog :)

    Helen at "Hels Yeah" xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. cute tooppp <3 loving it!

    lisshandratanata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. amazing shoes!

    http://mesmemosphotoblog.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  15. you are so pretty http://differentcands.blogspot.kr/2013/08/joggers.html

    ReplyDelete
  16. Nice outfit dear! I love your shoes :)

    Join my Pretty Little Things Giveaway, win pretty jewelry from Romwe. Click HERE. OPEN WORLDWIDE!! Ends in August 25th.
    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  17. loving the whole outfit love :)) the shoes are to die for :DD Thanks for dropping by my blog :)) Would love to really follow each other :D Let me know if you di so i can follow back :D

    --thestylescraper.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. :) I like this photo edit, it's fun. Also, I dont' know why pineapples are cropping up everywhere on clothes lately, but they seem like a good idea haha. I like this outfit, especially your shoes, they're awesome! Just found your blog and I like your style, it's cool :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Love it all!!! <3

    http://linde-lo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete