Oct 17, 2013

Little Thought

HEEEEY i finally recovered. I just got sick like 4 days ago and yeah i hate sick, and its holiday. EW why.

I got this thing been in my mind for last 2 months. 
No offense, but i think Indonesian people's words are mean. I followed @/ootdmagazine and @/ootdindo on instagram for a quite long time and i've been seeing this for so long and i just don't like how it ends (almost) everytime @/ootdindo post a new outfit from a lot different people.
1. Nay, too simple.
2. Nay, too much.
3. Nay, gak cocok. (didn't match)
4. Nay, jelek. (ugly/not good looking)
5. ABSOLUTELY NAY and the others meanie meanie 'NAY'.
Everybody got the right to wear whatever they want. OOTD=outfit of the day, so i think it's okay to be too simple or too much. Cause when you feel comfortable and confident with your style that's the point of being true to yourself. If you don't like their style you can just leave it without like, and maybe you can leave some suggestions (in a polite way), you don't have to insult their style cause it's theirs and you're not forced to wear everything @/ootdindo posted, rite? :))
Just saying anyway. Sorry if i offended some of you, girls.
(JUDGE ME WHATEVER) :")
 photo photo_zps71720b39.jpg
Outer - Kidnapped Ally
Bustier - New Look
Shorts - Lilmiss Colette
Belt - New Look
Watch - Bitenji (@Bitenji on Instagram)
Bag - Bershka
Sunnies - Lilmiss Colette
Shoes - New Balance

 photo photo_zps7b2e9354.jpg


 photo photo_zpse17f93db.jpg
 photo photo_zps21e042b4.jpg photo photo_zpsa515f010.jpg

 photo photo_zps1dd4ba4d.jpg

My shoes is actually my little brother's, he was just 10 and he said he can't wear it because it too small. Idek i have no idea but i can wear it, just like a perfect sized shoes for meh! hahah and i really in love with em:))

Hows your day guys?
Have a nice day!! :)
x

17 comments:

  1. Oh my GOD!!!! MY THOUGHTS EXACTLY!!! like when you see ootdmagazine post something, everyone is being so supportive, sweet, and so positive while ootdindo's comment section is to unbearable most of the times. I mean, why do people need to make those destructive comments, they don't know that it really hurts no matter how hard we try to ignore it sometimes.

    Anyway, I loveee your style <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great look <3

    www.kataszyyna.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute outfit! I love the top! It all really works well together. Awesome pictures as well. I just came across your blog & I'm very happy that I did. Can't wait to see lots more!

    x leah symonne x

    itsleli.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look super gorgeous! i love this ensemble so much! :D

    xoxo,
    rae
    http://raellarina.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the way you paired all those cool stuffs <3

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey ♡
    Your Blog is really cool !! Maybe you wanna follow each other with GFC & *Bloglovin* ❀ ?
    I would love it :-) Pls let me know
    Kisses ✩ normalestrano ❅ ❄ ❆

    ReplyDelete
  7. You are SO cute, love this outfit.

    xo, Yi-chia
    Always Maylee

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great look! Wanna follow each other? Let me know! I followed you - now your turn ;)


    www.confassion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. my favorite ♥♥

    ♥,
    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. cool outfit and i love your short :D

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. Cool cardi.
    http://halielandry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Too much idea, and dont curhat in medsoc wkwkw

    ReplyDelete
  13. SUPER LOVE THE OUTFIT :)
    love reading your blog, It's very refreshing and genuine and I really appreciate that :)

    SOMETHING REAL SERIOUS

    ReplyDelete