Oct 10, 2013

You will never too old

 photo photo_zps184c4981.jpg
Hey guise. I finally had my mid term break, i've been waiting for like 100++days and its finally here.


I dont think this is really mid term break cause we still have a lot of projects and those thingy things. Ugh.

 photo photo_zps6d4c13ca.jpg   And by the way i went to GoGirl Expo last week, visiting my bestie booth. Its pretty crowded and there's a lot of super kewl things i just cant
I mean can i buy all of them i just love it
 photo photo_zps050f84b1.jpg

 photo photo_zps59159703.jpg

 photo photo_zpsdc7f8d80.jpg
Ah and my {almost} whole outfit are from h&m. The jacket, skirt and beanie. I purchased it last holiday in Singapore.
I got my platform sandals from a shop and i forgot the name but  its so comfortable and worth buying. 

 photo photo_zps4c284b90.jpg
And this is my fave part of my outfit, my clear clutch! I got them from @clutchtheclutch *check it out on instagram!*

I took these photos in Gandaria City Car Park LOL and i go inside a trolley beside my car hahahah :P you'll never too old to sit inside a trolley!

Have a nice day :)


20 comments:

  1. Your jacket is to die for! Me want <333 Following you on GFC <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. ♥ Cool! I love your skirt ♥ I'm new followers on your blog :)
    Follow me back? Thank you!

    natasyatata.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look amazing!
    and the photos are just great!:)
    do you want to follow each other? let me know!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. amazing outfit! :)
    xoxo
    http://www.myheartaintabrain.blogspot.pt/

    ReplyDelete
  5. You look beautifull:)
    Following you on GFC <3

    ReplyDelete
  6. love this post.Will you like to follow each other GFC, Twitter, Google+ and FB? Let me know
    Love
    Fashion Talks

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi! love the grunge vibe in your outfit! cool <3

    http://www.amaliafajrina.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. itu beneran naik trolley ya? untung ga ambruk ya.. ehehhehe

    ReplyDelete
  9. totally in love with your outfit! looking fab with your new bag ;)

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  10. Loved your bag, so cool! You're totally rocking that beanie, so stylish :)
    Nice blog, keep going!



    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like the idea of the post...very creative
    xx, Malena
    You can check my blog on:
    www.Fashioncontainer.com
    Fashioncontainer Facebook page

    ReplyDelete
  12. love your yellow beanie <3 and glad for those who could came to gogirl expo! maybe we can follow each other if you want :))
    visit mine http://aratsalatsa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. You are BRILLIANT! love the whole look. from head to toe!!!

    Would you like follow each other? I'll be soo glad :) let me know and I'll be follow back


    ADDICT BE ICONIC BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  15. such awesome look! you rock it! and i very like it your cartoon on back your leather jacket.
    Exclusive Thin Leather Jackets

    ReplyDelete