Dec 31, 2013

Happy New Year 2014!

I can't believe its 2014!!!
I mean, I feel like i just passed 2012....{you know what i was quite scared that the world will be ended that time, hahahah am i as dumb as that} *btw excuse the weird position of the first picture*
2013 passed like real fast, thank-you so much to all people that made my year so meaningful, special and unforgettable, i mean like hm i love you guys so much and this year taught me bunches of thingy things.
I didn't have any plan this year, not like the other years. I stayed at home with my family, well it just me mom dad and my lil brother actually. But i kinda enjoy how this year pass, we had a din din at home together, playing fireworks and the most important thing, I ate a lot lot lot lot lot.
I asked my biggest bro to brought me a dozen of egg tarts cause i'm craving like that hahaha but i ended up eating only 3 of them. I can't eat anymore....but actually i want to. BADLY. I refuse to have my self weighed because i know i would gained like 1-2 kilos XD


Ah, and last of the last i made this video! Its my new year's resolutions, and new year's greeting from meh! I repeated to say happy new year for 4 of 5 times, i mean i know i'm so awkward i'm the most awkward person in the wooooorrrrllldddd hhahaha

But i hope you enjoy the video,and happy new year!! :)
xxx

7 comments:

  1. Wishing you a blessed new year!<3

    Happy New Year 2014,
    christymonicaa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. 2014 is going to be better, indeed. happy new year to youuuuu!

    x
    sartob

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy New Year dear
    Wishing the best for you :)

    WWW.PUTRIVALENTINALIM.BLOGSPOT.COM

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy new year dear! Stay happy and healthy ya :)

    Cheers,
    Karina Dinda R. ♥
    BLOG | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  5. happy new year kim ♥

    claireteressa.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. HNY! Blessed!! :D
    http://www.michelleyeremi.com/

    ReplyDelete