Jul 28, 2014

Brightest

Hi guys! I didnt post a lot during these holidays, yes ik. My tripod was...no its not broken but i just can use that. Pftttth
And during ramadhan i have to help my mom to do all the house works.... But yeah, like finally here is it! :D

Yesterday i went to accompany my bro, Albert to BSD for the preparation for his competition, so i ask him to help me to take some pict for my new blogpost and my new online shop yayy (check it out on ig: shopbychrisy ❤️)

I really luv this cardigan, its so comfy and it is wearable in Jakarta. Um, you know Jakarta is really really hawt. And it comes in two color actually, but i only sell it in the orange neon color because i love the blue one :( lol
The unicorn clutch also comes in two color, black and silver. Mine is silver! But i got another stock for silver color, its limited so yaa :)





Top FOREVER 21
Shorts FOREVER 21
Outer H&M/@shopbychrisy on ig
Necklace H&M
Bracelet RUBI
Clutch @shopbychrisy on ig
Shoes SUPER TECH by ADIDAS

I'd be so happy if you dont mind to take a look on my online shop, have a nice day! Luvluv❤️

16 comments:

  1. love the whole look kim!
    you're so gorgeous as always<3

    xoxo
    http://milkhaeunike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. That bag is amazing!
    Love it so much.
    Also love the bright colours in your looks.

    Xx Anne
    www.sickchicksblog.blogspot.nl

    ReplyDelete
  3. cantik dan kuruss banget kimmyy <3

    xoxo
    www.andreahamdan.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. the blue cardigan looks lovely <33

    cheer, michelle
    http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice blog. Follow for follow?

    http://gabriel-data.blogspot.com/

    Follow me, when I see I follow you back.
    When you follow my blog, write me on comment.
    www.gabriel-data.blogspot.com - MY BLOG
    Fashion Projects

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the outers!x

    thebisqueellephant.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these colours!
    By the way I've never visited your blog before..it's really interesting! Keep it up! :)
    If you want you could come to visit my blog, i would be happy to know what you think about it and stay in touch :) And if you want we could support each other here (GFC or G+) and also on our socials, I expecially use instragam so it would be perfect to follow each other there to keep in touch!
    just let me know on my blog :)
    Hope to hear from you soon! :)
    xx
    Cecilia
    SMILES' AVENUE
    facebook //twitter//instagram //lookbook//bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your colorrr
    lets first look outfit of the week on my blog on www.emenstuff.blogspot.com
    my outfit allready on @indonesia_blogger
    follow us

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great colorsssss.............
    http://sepatuholig.blogspot.com/
    instagram.com/gracenjio

    ReplyDelete
  10. l absolutely fell in love with your blog, following you!<3
    Make sure you also check out my blog and follow me as well.

    http://fashionableperfection.blogspot.nl/

    Love John Setrodipo

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the pastel colors, it looks great on you and you are so pretty and im inlove with the bag! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. aaaaa...love your post, so inspiring:)
    Thank you so much for your comment on my blog, I’m so happy!!!
    Kisses from Borneo, Indonesia
    visit Style with Story • | instagram •

    ReplyDelete
  13. That is such a colorful and pretty outfit! I love your blog. Keep blogging, you deserve more views!

    http://kimaitabar.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete