Jul 21, 2015

pine and higher

 photo FullSizeRender_zpse5f03ffc.jpg

hello! it's my second post in this month HAHAHA
since it's holiday, why not.
so, i currently stay in my other house in Sentul City and i have like basically nothing to do there.
what i do all day err day is cook, eat, sleep, repeat. oh! and washing dishes.

ah i almost forget to wish you guys (who celebrate) a (late-too late) happy Eid! :))

so, my brother told me that he knew a place full of pine trees in Bogor and he managed to take me there (guess since he knows that i really really like taking pictures lol) and, here is it. a new blogpost! whoo

it's kinda hard for me to take pictures actually, since i'm using a tripod so that means i can't take any pictures outdoor, alone, all by myself, and i get bored to take pictures on the same wall over and over again....
i didn't take a lot pictures of myself when i'm hanging out with family or friends.
so, when i'm going to take pictures for my blog, it's really need to put a lot of effort HAHA i mean like, i have to find that perfect free time when i didn't do anything, and put my make up on specially for taking pictures. but, i'm enjoying it tho.

by the way, this place is really beautiful. but sunny and windy as well.
i took this picture at 11-12 pm and it's like real hard to get a good lighting and a nice wind, mostly the wind blows my hair all over my face.

 photo IMG_7881_zpsfaa278d3.jpg 

 photo IMG_7880_zps7522919b.jpg 

 photo IMG_7878_zpsb17c2136.jpg 

 photo IMG_7885_zps811e3439.jpg

 photo IMG_7886_zpsf71ea529.jpg

Top - H&M
Kimono - Cotton On
Shorts - Topshop
Headpiece - Forever 21
Bracelet - Forever 21
Shoes - mov_id (IG)

have a nice day, loves! :)

4 comments:

  1. Great style!

    Regards,
    a-cupofrain.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely look :))
    adore your headpiece and kimono <33

    cheer, michelle ~ http://livedreammagic.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your headpiece! I like your blog. Mind to follow each other? Let me know ;)

    xo
    michella-georgia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete